Sunday, 3 February 2013

The YES to blogging and the having Online Space

Having a personal online page to share ideas, is a must for global empathy. Blogging is something that lets you express yourself, in your own world and personal way. In my English class my teacher says that blogging is crucial, and personally at the start I questioned this. But then I understood, what he meant. I have seen and done how people are colorful, more truthful on their blog compared to being in class.  Students from all different classes, have been sharing, artworks, videos, sharing new songs and giving their empathetic in sights. This one girl has shared chapter by chapter of a book she is writing. The blog has let people be free, say what they feel and think, to the world. Though some may disagree, let them. It is in the will of the person that makes it fun and creative, as I have learnt- At first it is a burden because you are unsure of what do say. But after a while, it becomes you, you learn and teach through it with your personal reflection and from others. An online space for yourself is somethings that is a must for everyone to understand one another.

1 comment:

  1. Another great post, Tzur. Blogging is indeed a great way to get to know people on a deeper level than might be possible otherwise. I'm glad you are enjoying this way of sharing. In time, I think you will find additional reasons to appreciate blogging, and writing in general.

    Holly From Orlando

    ReplyDelete